WPS and Welder Testing for Oilfield steam distribution pipelines (SAGD) as per CSA Z662 Annex I is NOT similar to ASME Section IX requirements as there are additional stringent requirements from CSA Z662, Annex I.
Qualitest Canada’s engineering team has an in-depth understanding of the requirements for SAGD Oilfield steam distribution pipelines construction, and extensive experience in welding of the steam pipeline materials.
Depending on the client’s requirements, Qualitest Canada will provide any combination of the following services:
- Review of owner SAGD specifications and supplementary requirements, system design, design auditing, and quality control
- Review of designs for contractor project requirements for steam line testing.
- Preparing Weld Procedure (WPS) for SGAD projects (Annex I)
- Qualifying welders as per Annex I
- Reviewing WPS/PQR’s previously approved and providing a review reports.
- Performing all kind of SAGD related metallurgical testing (All weld metal tensile testing, charpy impact testing, guided bend testing, macro hardness testing, etc)
- Consulting services and support for QA / QC personnel who work with SAGD steam piping SAGD streamline testing, inspection, and certification services
- Third party auditing services, including, facility and field audits, pipe fabrication audits & steam line failure analysis
All work is done in accordance with CSA Z662 Clause 14 and Annex I, Oilfield Steam Distribution Piping (SAGD). Contact Qualitest Canada for more information 780-851-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org