Qualitest Canada provides welding procedures in accordance with DNV-GL standards for Marine Industry. Qualitest provides world class welding engineering services for various industries including Marine, Utilities, Oil & Gas etc. Even though we mainly focus Canada and USA, still we will be able to assist clients around the world who needs our assistance in welding Engineering field. Your marine projects may in Toronto, Halifax, Sydney, Saint John, Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby, Victoria, Kitimat or any other cities in Canada or any places around the world, still you can contact us for any Welding Engineering assistance.
Our highly experienced engineers are fully aware of latest DNV-GL, ASME, API, CSA, AWS, and other code requirements when developing new welding procedures or reviewing the existing welding procedures. Also our Engineers are always paying more attention into the end user’s or client’s project specific requirements when developing Welding Procedures for SAGD and Marine industries (DNV-GL).
Qualitest Canada is a world leader in designing, testing and documenting the Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) for different applications. Our highly experienced welding engineers and technical professionals will design the welding procedure specification (WPS) based on your project requirements, applicable codes and standards such as DNV-GL, ASME, API, CSA, AWS and etc.
We are proud of our long history in successful design and documentation of welding procedures for a broad range of applications. Qualitest Canada’s welding engineers solve challenging problems regarding welding procedures and PQR preparation. Qualitest provides the following welding engineering services.
- Developing new welding procedures
- Review the existing welding procedures and updating against the latest code requirements
- Perform welding quality control inspections and prepare documentation
- Monitor the welding activities during the PQR welding
- Providing welding solutions for any sizes of the projects.
- Performing welding Engineering audits at clients facilities
- Supplying all kind of base and filler materials for welding procedure development
- CWB Retained Engineering Services
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org today to get a quote.