Welding Inspection Services in Victoria BC
Qualitest Canada provides Welding Inspection Services in British Columbia through its highly qualified CWB Level 2 / Level 3 inspectors. The service area includes Victoria, Surrey, Vancouver, Langley, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby, Kitimat, Dawson Creek, Kelowna, Kamloops, Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Peace River, Grande Prairie, Fort McMurray, Regina, Saskatoon etc…
Qualitest Canada’s inspectors have completed many Welding Inspection projects in the past including industrial, institutional and commercial sectors. We take care of your Welding Inspection project at any stage you need our service. Our inspectors will visit to your project site and perform the inspection tasks as per the project requirements.
We are capable of providing full range Welding Inspection Services in Victoria BC area including visual inspection, magnetic particle testing, ultrasonic weld testing, lamination scans, hardness testing and bolt torque testing at the fabrication shop or in the field at the job site. In the past, our inspectors have performed full visual inspection on offshore drilling platforms and onshore large structural steel projects such the installation of huge structural steel components and piping at various commercial and industrial projects in lower mainland, BC. As we have many years in the Welding Inspection Services and testing business, we guarantee you with the experience and knowledge you are looking for. We offer a “One-Stop” testing and Inspection service that is second to none. Our Inspectors will perform top notch inspection tasks at your project site including but not limited to the following.
- Reviewing the blue prints and IFC drawings
- Reviewing the ITP (Inspection Test Plans)
- Reviewing the Welding Procedures and Welders Tickets
- Performing a material verification and heat number checks
- Ensuring the welding equipment calibration
- Verification of the welding filler material quality and heat numbers
- Performing weld visual inspection
- Flagging for NDE and preparing NDE request
- Follow up with third-party NDE company for Non-Destructive Testing
- Coordination for Pressure tests
- Performing walk downs with client representatives
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org today to get a quote.