Qualitest Canada provides top notch welding engineering services to all kind of industries including the Marine, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Utilities, and Infrastructures etc in the Western Canada including Vancouver, Surrey, Langley, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby, Victoria, Kitimat, Dawson Creek, Kelowna, Kamloops, Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Peace River, Grande Prairie, Fort McMurray, Regina, Saskatoon etc…
The welding Engineers in Qualitest Canada are specialists in welding procedure (WPS) design, testing, and documentation for new applications and repairs. Depending on your needs, we will design your welding procedure specification to various codes & standards including but not limited to ASME, CWB, API, CSA, AWS and various Project Specifications.
CWB Retained Welding Engineer in BC, AB & SK
- Provide Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) and Datasheets (WPDS)
- Perform quarterly visits for companies certified to Division 2 as per CSA W47.1 and W47.2.
Welding Procedures Development (ASME / CSA)
- We develop procedures for the following product categories:
- Boilers & Pressure vessels
- Power and Process Piping
- All types of industrial and heavy equipment
- Structural Steels
- Consulting services
- Welding Engineers supply
- Weld Plan preparation
- PQR Witness
- Reviewing existing Welding Procedure
Qualitest is dedicated to a philosophy of continuous improvement; Qualitest is constantly seeking out new methods and technologies to make our service to you better, quicker, and more cost-effective. Please feel free to contact us for a Quote!