Failure Analysis in Energy Sectors and Utility Plants
Qualitest Canada Engineers have the extensive knowledge in Energy sector to help clients in many different types of investigations. Examples of energy related failure investigations include:
- Pipeline failures, Corrosion, Leak causation and timing on both gathering and transportations systems
- Processing facilities and Plants
- Utility Plants and Related Pipelines
- Oilfield production and process equipment failures
- Oil and gas production facility explosion due to overpressure
- Electrical failures and commissioning problems
- Rotating Equipment failures such as Generators, Motors, Turbines, and Compressors etc
- Plant operation and maintenance issues
- Sour gas well blowout due to wellhead failure
- OTSG, HRSG and other type of Boilers failures
The fundamental cause of a failure may include:
- Design Deficiencies
- Improper Manufacturing
- Material Imperfections
- Errors in Installation or Repair
- Inadequate Inspection or Quality Control
- Inadequate Maintenance, And
- Improper Operation (Service Conditions or Unforeseen Changes in Service)
Failure analysis is a comprehensive multi-discipline approach to evaluate and investigate a failed component part or assembly structure design. This approach involves Qualitest’s Engineers evaluating both the Material and Mechanical aspect of the failure occurrence so as to identify the potential root cause. It is base on the accurate identification of the failure root cause that an appropriate corrective solution can be implemented.
Qualitest offers Failure Analysis in Energy Sectors and Utility Plants in Canada wide. Qualitest has experience in Failure Analysis and Material Engineering services to clients from various industries. Qualitest provides Failure Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Surface Analysis & Electron Microscopy, NDE/NDT, Environmental Test, Process Improvements, Chemical Analysis, and Counterfeit Parts Identification.
We support a wide range of industries, including Marine, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Utilities, and Infrastructures etc. With more than 100 years of combined experience in analytical engineering services, our labs will get you the right answer the first time. Our Labs staffed with engineers, scientists, and technicians from a variety of disciplines, including Welding engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, and Material Engineers.
Only when all the issues are assessed is it possible to conclude why a component or system failed and if the failure may have been preventable.
Contact us email@example.com today to get a quote.