Qualitest Canada’s Geotechnical Engineering division provides world class services in Geotechnical investigation which is required to obtain information on the physical properties of foundation soils, determination of foundation type for the proposed structure, and repair of distressed soil and structure due to weak subsurface conditions.
Qualitest offers a full range of geotechnical investigation services for a wide range of projects such as residential, condominium, high-rise building, commercial, industrial, oil and gas sector and transportation sectors in Western Canada’s major cities including including Edmonton, Vancouver, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Peace River, Cold Lake, Grande Prairie, Conklin, Surrey, Langley, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby, Victoria, Kitimat, Terrace, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, Kelowna, Kamloops, Red Deer, Regina, Saskatoon and Lloydminster. Our geotechnical investigations include as follows:
- Geotechnical site investigation including laboratory testing of soils
- Site improvement, surface drainage, excavation and backfilling
- Foundation type including spread footings, cast-in-place concrete friction piles,
end-bearing piles, screw piles, driven pipe piles, continuous flight auger (CFA) piles etc.
- Cement type and seismicity
- Footing inspection and bearing capacity assessment for foundation soil
- Settlement analysis and slope stability analysis
- Sub-grade preparation and pavement design
- Pile construction monitoring
- Routine and advanced construction QA/QC
- Project management.
We are providing geotechnical investigation services in all over Alberta and British Colombia.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org today to get a quote.