ASTM G65 Wear Resistance Test in Edmonton Alberta
Qualitest provides ASTM G65 Wear Resistance Test in Edmonton Alberta. Qualitest Canada Ltd has a latest high technology testing equipment which performs ASTM G65 Abrasion tests on the various samples. We have the special Ottawa silica sand for this test purpose and we can provide you the fastest turnaround with the MOST accurate results.
The ASTM G65 test simulates sliding abrasion conditions under moderate pressure, using dry sand metered between a rubber wheel and a block coupon of the material being evaluated. The test allows comparison of wear-resistant materials by their volume loss in cubic millimeters, with materials of higher wear resistance showing lower volume loss.
This test is one of the major requirements for Oilsands, Mining other related industries.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org today to get a quote.
Other mechanical and Metallurgical tests by Qualitest
Qualitest Canada is the #1 Metallurgical Testing facility in Nisku Edmonton Alberta and Surrey BC. These facilities consist a wide range of testing equipment for evaluating the mechanical properties for ferrous alloys, non-ferrous alloys, composites and ceramics. Our specialties in Materials Science will provide fast and reliable responds to your needs regarding the qualification of your products. For obtaining accurate results you can bring the test sample and we prepare the test specimens for various mechanical tests based on your specifications and the requirements of any specific standards like ASTM. Qualitest offers a broad range of material testing as described in the below:
- Tensile Testing at Ambient and Elevated Temperatures
- Compression Testing
- Guided Bend Tests
- Hardness Tests Including Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers
- Charpy V-notch (CVN) Impact Test
- Low Temperature Testing
- Toughness Impact Test
- Chemical Analysis
- Failure Assessment and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Micro-structure and Macro-structure Examination
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Other Mechanical Testing
- Chemical Analysis – instrumental and classical wet chemistry
- Mechanical Testing – wide-range of tests to measure material strength, ductility, hardness, and more
- Fracture Mechanics – fatigue crack growth and fracture toughness
- Metallurgical Examination – microscopic, macroscopic and micro-hardness examinations
- Corrosion Testing – accelerated intergranular corrosion, salt spray, humidity, passivation and more
- Nondestructive Testing – ultrasonic, hydrostatic pressure, X-ray, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant
- Specimen Preparation – in-house Machine Shop We offer testing to help you through all your day-to-day and unexpected needs.